|Pages in this Section|
Appointment with Martin
NDIS and Nova
Working For Nova
Publication GuidelinesNova Employment & Training Program (ABN 94 253 356 513) (referred to as Nova below) invites people to provide comments and feedback for use within the various Nova websites and hard copy publications. You may have great comments to send us or still photographs or video footage of newsworthy and noteworthy people and events (referred to in these terms and conditions as your content). We can only accept your content though if you comply with the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Your Content
- If you send content to Nova, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Nova.
- You should only provide your content to Nova if you are over 18 years of age.
- Nova will determine, at its discretion, whether to publish (or remove from a site) any of your content.
- You acknowledge that Nova may use all intellectual property rights in your content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and without making payment to you, including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your content in advertising and promotional material for Nova and permitting others to do any of these, including when Nova and others receive payment for this.
- You waive all moral rights in your content and consent to anything which Nova (or any person permitted to do so by Nova) may do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes that Nova may use your content without attributing you as the source of your content.
- Nova may edit your content in its discretion.
- You warrant that:
- you own your content and all rights in relation to your content;
- you obtained your content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person;
- your content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to create your content or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- your content, your provision of your content to Nova and the use by Nova of your content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property and defamation) or the rights of any person;
- your content, at the time you send it to Nova, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on Nova's services or infrastructure;
- your content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds or promoting particular goods or services); and
- you did not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or SMS.
- Nova will be under no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of your supply of your content to Nova, or the subsequent use of your content within goods or services supplied by Nova.
- On providing your content to Nova for publication in any media, you indemnify Nova and its officers, employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of:
- the publication by Nova or a person permitted by Nova of your content; or
- a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions has any impact on the terms and conditions of use which apply to the relevant Nova sites or other services.