HOME | JOB SEEKERS | EMPLOYERS | MULTIMEDIA  ABOUT NOVA | CONTACT US | REGISTER | FEEDBACK   
  Nova Employment: Disability Employment Service | Intellectual | Deaf | Physical | Mental Illness Focus On Ability  
 

Welcome to NOVA Employment...

NOVA is a supported employment program that offers specialist job seeking assistance and post placement support. We find jobs in the general community, at award wage. NOVA works exclusively with people who have a disability or significant barriers to work and we have an excellent record of success and meaningful career development. Staff from our Campbelltown office also support people who are deaf or hearing impaired. NOVA is not a sheltered workshop, or 'business service'
Info for Jobseekers
Information for Jobseekers
Info for Employers
Information for Employers
Working with us is not an act of charity - it's a sound business decision made by hundreds of employers every year
Read More
Working for Nova
Working for Nova

NovaBlog: A Blog by Martin Wren


Hours count
Across all DES-ESS services (that’s programs like NOVA) 37% of people entering the program are found work that is less than 15hrs per week, 38%, less than 30hrs per week (75%) and the remaining. 25% ...

Ability or Subsidy?
Dear oh dear! The disaster of aiming low! Just received a truly tragic indictment of the nonsense that permeates Australia’s disability employment services. A paper promoting the discount price ...

Let's Get Working: A Blog by Martha


Online Job Agencies
Today on Lets Get Working, I would like to talk about Online job agencies. Here in Australia we have such sites as, Seek, CareerOne, Government Job Search, to name a few.It is very hard to know who ...

Volunteering
Today on Lets Get Working, I’d like to share some of my thoughts with you regarding volunteer work.There are many places and organisations where you can choose to volunteer. The best place to search ...

Current Nova Promotions


Sponsorship and Donations

Sponsorship and Donations

Each year NOVA assists many hundreds of people to enter the workforce. To do this we find, train and provide material support to dozens of staff. This costs a lot of money and NOVA funding from the Australian Government to carry this work out however, there is still enormous unmet need.

In 2002, NOVA began a formal program of fundraising. We now receive more than $100,000 annually in donations and goods. Our sponsors range from the very large (our genuine thanks to Mr. Gates and Microsoft) to the very small - annual membership of NOVA's association costs $3.

The cost of taking a person with an intellectual disability, finding suitable employment and providing appropriate post-placement support is approximately $7000. Every little bit helps. If you'd like to support our work financially we offer the following benefits:

  • As a registered charity, donations over $2 are tax-deductible (check with your accountant)
  • All donations over $10 are listed on our Champions Board
  • Corporate sponsors receive recognition on our website(s) and on other promotional material where applicable
Copyright 2010 Nova Employment & Training Program Inc. | Web Design by Steve Daniel

Positions Vacant
NOVA is an expanding organisation with exciting job opportunities in a range of roles.

Please make sure you have your resume ready to upload before you begin NOVA's On-Line Application process. Please apply here.

For more information, and to view a Job Description see working for NOVA or call Tess on 02 9833 2500.

Temple Grandin Seminar Videos

Nova in the News
Job trainees keenJob trainees keen
July, 2014. Job trainees keen as mustard

Ezine Articles
June 2014June 2014
CEO Comment l Client Profile - Lucas l Singapore Delegates Visit to NOVA Employment
guaranteed payday loans

Webcasts
Sky News "Your Career"Sky News "Your Career"
NOVA Employment features on the Sky News "Your Career" segment
guaranteed payday loans

Can-Do-Ability Blog
Carers targeted by the Liberals
Carers are now being targeted so that the Liberals can get their precious budget in the black.

Carers do a lot of work caring for the sick, elderly and disabled. They save the government a huge ...



We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us when we’ve done something well.


We really appreciate your feedback as a means of improving the service we provide.


Visit Nova on Facebook
Visit Nova on Facebook


Visit Nova on Youtube
Visit Nova on YouTube
Nova is ISO 9001 Accredited